Senior Android Engineer at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is growing quickly and we’re looking for a highly experienced, self-motivated Android developers to work on both our restaurant-facing and consumer-facing mobile products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work within our product teams to design, estimate, and build new features
- Quickly distill fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks
- Produce high-quality, well-documented and tested code
- Help shape our engineering culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a problem to be solved
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of Android development
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years experience with Android development
- Experience shipping products to the Google Play Store
- Strong Expertise in Kotlin
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality, testable code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.