WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a hospitality technology platform that powers restaurants around the world and a consumer-facing reservation platform for passionate diners. Since its inception in 2014, Resy has created best-in-class software that elevates dining experiences and connects restaurants to a growing network of highly-engaged diners, with the powerful backing of American Express. Resy is a go-to destination for restaurant discovery, exclusive access, original content, and chef-driven culinary events. The amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away in the Resy app and at Resy.com.
Resy’s restaurant partners use Resy OS — resyos.com - a complete end-to-end technology platform — to run their businesses smarter and more efficiently. Resy OS takes into account pre, during and post service guest touchpoints to help operators deliver the best hospitality experience. Platform features include table management, wait list functionality, customized SMS text confirmations, guest feedback tools, reports and analytics for 360-degree visibility into operational performance, ticketing, PCI Level 1 compliant third-party credit card handling, and more.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is growing quickly and we’re looking for a highly experienced, self-motivated Android developers to work on both our restaurant-facing and consumer-facing mobile products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work within our product teams to design, estimate, and build new features
- Quickly distill fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks
- Produce high-quality, well-documented and tested code
- Help shape our engineering culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a problem to be solved
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of Android development
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years experience with Android development
- Experience shipping products to the Google Play Store
- Strong Expertise in Kotlin
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality, testable code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“Currently, the Company requires that colleagues be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in or visit any of our US and Canada offices, subject to legally required accommodations. If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to visit our offices.”