WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will join a growing team and influence the next generation of our automated testing infrastructure, find potential bugs in our platform, and assist all teams in producing a reliable and stable product. We are passionate about testing.
An ideal candidate for this role should enjoy working in an innovative, energetic, and high growth technology company, have a keen interest in new technologies and an appreciation for well architected design and programming practices. Strong programming experience is a must as well as experience building tools that allow development teams to streamline their process in addition to testing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and maintain continuous integration, deployment, and test automation infrastructure.
- Create regression tests during and after each release using our automation framework.
- Collaborate with product and development teams on features and fixes.
- Build development tools that allow our team to scale by removing manual processes.
- Work with a team of passionate automation and technology enthusiasts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years professional experience working as an Automation Engineer.
- Strong programming experience (Python - a MUST Have).
- Experience using both Selenium and Appium for UI regression testing (Cypress is a bonus).
- General understanding of cloud & containerization principles.
- Familiar with CI/CD tooling and infrastructure including Jenkins.
- Understanding of mobile device hardware and software.
- Comfortable with command line interface and scripting.
- Experience building, using, and testing APIs.
- Knowledge of databases and related structure.
- Experience working in a high growth company.
- Familiar with performance testing strategies.
- A passion for troubleshooting and finding unexpected behavior.
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.