Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement solutions to solve challenges associated with analyzing financial documents.
- Drive deep-dive analysis on company’s OCR technology to build and propose improvements and automate intelligently default crowd/user tasks by using machine learning and other techniques.
- Design, develop, and deploy new features on core products and iterate on improvements.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Provide and review constructive code reviews and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or a relatedfield plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered, or as a Software Developer, or a related position.
- Full-Time; Mon-Fri (40 hrs/week)
Incentives offered through the employee referral program are applicable to this position. For more information please
visit our Employee Referral Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19WSpdBcZWyrz2uwsgGM6Ci1K4KJJXbvJF_vE79QPhKA/edit
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.