Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a software engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and standups
- Develop and build features and services to extend the Unqork platform
- Continue to improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing, and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- 4+ year of experience building applications using Node.js
- Experience building, owning and operating your own codebases/services. We are a small, nimble team that practices DevOps culture and expects that each member of the team can be self-sufficient
- Experience developing complex integration platforms, or working within such platforms
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- MongoDB experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.