Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
The Customer Enablement team owns the strategy and execution of building our application’s onboarding flow, integrations hub, and data ingestion pipelines. Ultimately, empowering our users to centralize their customer’s data to derive value from it as soon and as simply as possible. Helping our customers get the most out of our application quickly is critical for their success and ours. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for thoughtfully executing features and processes that simplify our user interactions and build tools that teach our customers how to best take advantage of Catalyst. Our team will look to you as a senior voice for input into decision making and opportunities for leading projects overall.
What You’ll Do
- Execute engineering tasks with maturity in a variety of languages, including Ruby on Rails
- Own large application engineering projects that span across the entire Rails application
- Architect and drive implementation for self-serve onboarding into Catalyst
- Work with a variety of open source and GCP technologies
- Tech lead initiatives to reduce time to value for our customers
- Mentor other engineers and help the whole team grow
- Partner with the Product team to build the right features and the best product
What You’ll Need
- 4-7 years of experience of engineering experience and successful project management with a team of engineers
- Strong project management skills
- A desire to help other engineers grow and learn
- A strong desire to show ownership of problems you identify, and proven ability to empower others to get more done
- Experience building out roles and permission systems (preferred)
- Experience with Postgres and Sidekiq (preferred)
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.