- Designing and implementing and maintaining Microservices using Python hosted on AWS
- Designing and developing cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
- Build systems, services and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability and automation
- Supporting testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, masters degree preferred
- 5+ years engineering experience
- Expert in Python
- Strong experience in designing and architecting distributed services
- Solid relational database skills (Postgres, MySQL etc).
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our backend applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.