Young Alfred is building the stripe/plaid for insurance. We are venture backed by Gradient Ventures (Google's AI Fund). Opportunity to get in early on a fast growing Series A startup attacking a $278B industry. We have fun - work hard, play hard. Results-based culture. Come help us build something special!
Recent company feature in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/insurance-startup-young-alfred-raises-10-million-in-early-stage-funding-11572003000
- 8+ years experience in building enterprise / consumer facing applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- SOLID Experience in one of languages such as Java, C#, Scala, F#, Go
- Working experience with Python
- Strong experience working with relational and NoSql databases
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Some experience with GraphQL and/or gRPC is nice to have
- Experience designing and building systems using microservice architecture
- Experience setting up and using CI/CD pipelines
- Self starter with experience working in Agile/Lean environment and with minimal supervision.
- Open to learn new technologies with passion for system design principles and code quality
- Ability to understand customer requirements and efficiently translate it to the code
- Strong leadership and verbal communication skills
Compensation package base + equity.
No recruiters please.
At your service,