As the Senior BSP Lead/Manager, you will help architect, design, develop, and troubleshoot embedded software for Peloton products. You would be responsible for the BSP and low-level software for various tablets, sensors, and motor controllers.
- You will provide software architecture and guidance for low-level software as it relates to embedded devices with a specific focus on Linux, Android, and various RTOS(s).
- You will be an essential part of new product development engineering efforts, with a focus on Board support software.
- You will design and develop embedded software for Peloton products and work with cross-functional HW and SW teams to deliver the product.
- As a leader, you will manage a team of talented engineers and will be responsible for new features and system architecture for the next generation of devices.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment, your understanding of specifications and workflows will help establish software processes and deliver high-quality products on time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering is required as is solid experience in an embedded programming environment with Linux and other operating systems.
- Must be proficient in C with a good understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- Comfortable working with JTAG, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
- Must have knowledge of embedded software design, can understand hardware schematics and have excellent communications skills
- Must have 10+ years of experience with Arm architecture and Android BSP
- Must have 7+ years of experience managing technical teams
- Experience working with various processor vendors / ODM is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, and retail showrooms in the US, UK, and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.