Senior Data Analyst
What You'll Do:
- Analyze massive datasets and produce actionable insights in order to help drive core business decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design and marketing to gain a deeper understanding of our learner journey.
- Bring a data-driven approach to our company strategy and decision-making process.
- Design experiments and evaluate results to quickly iterate on product changes.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role, with a focus on one or more of the following: product, business, marketing analytics.
- Expert SQL - we use Redshift; experience building derived tables for business users in LookML is a plus.
- Fluency in at least one scripting language - R or Python preferred.
- Experience building dashboards in tools such as Looker, Tableau, Shiny.
- Deep understanding of statistical methods and when to use them (hypothesis testing, experiment design, regressions).
- Experience performing data analysis with large datasets - familiar with relational databases, ETL, data pipelines.
- Strong communicator and problem solver, comfortable working with loosely defined business problems.
- Passionate about teaching the world to code.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.