Senior DevOps - DevInfra Engineer at Peloton
Peloton's DevInfra team is looking for a Senior DevOps, DevInfra Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products - including Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the health of our build systems.
Peloton’s DevInfra team’s mission is to optimize software build, testing and delivery for Product Software Engineering teams by providing infrastructure and visibility into our build, deployment processes, and tools by collaborating and partnering with engineering teams throughout the organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS/MS or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5+ years working on an Automation or a DevOps team
- Experience working with complex software build pipelines for a multitude of applications (web, iOS, Android)
- Strong experience using Jenkins with Jenkinsfiles; experience with CircleCI
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience working with observability & logging tools such as New Relic, DataDog, Splunk
- Experience defining KPIs to measure the success and health of build systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Bash & Git
- Thorough, methodical, and creative with extreme attention to detail
- Expert at time management and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience collaborating, influencing, building relationships with software developers, project managers, product managers and leadership
- Experience executing strategy using collaboration and influence
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create build & deploy health dashboards to provide a high level view of our build systems and pipelines
- Design effective telemetry, monitoring, and observability into our CICD systems
- Analyze and determine build pipeline trends and provide enhancements and changes to improve the systems
- Maintain and scale our CI infrastructure for reproducible and traceable builds and deployments
- Automate existing pipelines, workflows, and deployments to improve performance and reliability of internal software processes
- Partner with engineering teams to maintain and scale build systems and pipelines
- Debug and support build systems for web, iOS, and Android based applications
- Work closely with a cross functional team including Platform Engineering, Quality Engineering, Project Managers, and Product Managers to align on strategy
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Chef, Ruby
- Hands on experience with Gradle
- Hands on experience with New Relic, DataDog, or Splunk
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.