Senior DevOps - DevInfra Engineer at Peloton
Power The Peloton Experience
As a member of Peloton’s Software Architecture team you’ll be involved in software that powers every user experience across Bike, Tread, mobile, web, and TV in four different countries. We help users take live and on-demand classes, send each other high-fives, compete on the leaderboard, take part in challenges, discover new music, and much more.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Devops-DevInfra engineer, who will
- Maintain and scale our Continuous Integration infrastructure for reproducible and traceable builds and deployments.
- Automate existing pipelines, workflows, and deployments to improve performance and reliability of internal software processes.
- Build, run, and scale services in AWS to support our co mplex and rapidly growing software team.
- Provide on-call support for business critical services and respond to address outages and keep software releases running smoothly.
- Own the metrics and monitoring story for essential developer infrastructure services and build pipelines; respond to events in these systems as they occur.
- BS/MS or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years in devops and automation engineering.
- Experience automating Continuous Integration pipelines in a high velocity software organization
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android and/or Windows
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Gradle, aosp build environments, CI/CD tools
- Experience with AWS / other cloud based infrastructures
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with HSMs and CA is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com