Senior DevOps - DevInfra Engineer at Peloton
Power The Peloton Experience
As a member of Peloton’s Software Architecture team you’ll be involved in software that powers every user experience across Bike, Tread, mobile, web, and TV in four different countries. We help users take live and on-demand classes, send each other high-fives, compete on the leaderboard, take part in challenges, discover new music, and much more.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Devops-DevInfra engineer, who will
- Maintain and scale our Continuous Integration infrastructure for reproducible and traceable builds and deployments.
- Automate existing pipelines, workflows, and deployments to improve performance and reliability of internal software processes.
- Build, run, and scale services in AWS to support our co mplex and rapidly growing software team.
- Provide on-call support for business critical services and respond to address outages and keep software releases running smoothly.
- Own the metrics and monitoring story for essential developer infrastructure services and build pipelines; respond to events in these systems as they occur.
- BS/MS or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years in devops and automation engineering.
- Experience automating Continuous Integration pipelines in a high velocity software organization
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android and/or Windows
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Gradle, aosp build environments, CI/CD tools
- Experience with AWS / other cloud based infrastructures
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with HSMs and CA is a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.