Senior DevOps Engineer
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has a passion for infrastructure automation, building pipelines, and platform services to join our growing team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer you are someone who is comfortable working independently and alongside other developers. You will build out and shape our operations platform and processes so we can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain a development pipeline and automating code to production (including both application code and infrastructure code)
- Develop and maintain infrastructure modules for use by engineering staff
- Ensure infrastructure has high availability and alerting for any anomalous system behavior
- Implement PCI-compliant procedures to ensure segregation of duties
- Automate deployment and scaling of containerized applications
- Build configuration management system for applications and infrastructure
- Partner with engineering and security teams on prioritization and execution
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, a related technical field, or relevant industry experience
- Experience working with Terraform (or Terraform Enterprise)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with version control and using Git
- Experience with programming languages
- You’ve built a CI/CD Pipeline from the ground level
- You have experience using CircleCI
- You have experience working with Ansible
- Experience coding in Ruby, Python, Java, or Scala
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.