Senior DevOps Engineer
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining automated builds and release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with application release services.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies to meet our feature requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of programming experience
- 5 years System Administration
- 2-3 years of AWS experience
- Experience with build and release of SaaS applications and a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Ability to use git, Jira, Python, Jenkins and Linux Shell Scripts
- Deep understanding and experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Kubernetes/helm
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as Sensu and Nagios
- Experience with logging tools such as Logstash and Splunk
- Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
- Comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description