Senior DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineer
Greater NYC Area
Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
We are looking for a DevSecOps/Site Reliability Engineer to support our diverse environment that has customer facing applications and large scale data processing infrastructure and APIs. This person will join a growing team and be the point person on Security Matters.
Technologies we use
- Google Cloud (Compute, Storage, Networking)
- Monitoring (DataDog or Stackdriver, StatusCake)
Cherre uses the following application/data stack
- ETL processes
- Database Development and support (Postgres, BigQuery, MongoDB)
We encourage you to reach out if you:
- believe in, understand and can articulate the value of CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-code (IAC)
- have hands-on coding experience
- have experience integrating vulnerability scanning into Release Management processes
- have experience building CI/CD pipelines
- have experience with automation and specifically infrastructure management automation
- have experience with architecting and implementing systems that rely on public cloud infrastructure such as GCP or AWS (optionally)
- have experience managing people and/or projects
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description