Peloton’s nascent Learning + Development team builds global programs to empower team members to become their best and deliver their best work. We are seeking a Senior Director, Executive Development to create and lead the development initiatives for our VP+ population and Sr. Director Bench Talent.
The ideal candidate brings strong skills in assessment, program design, program development and partner resourcing and is driven to design a world class development initiative that is brand defining. Reporting to the Vice President of Executive Development and Peloton University, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, curate, and support development, explore new development methods, and build multifaceted approaches and solutions to serve our global leaders. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have 10+ years and deep experience in the development and leadership of executive learning programs in a high-growth, global company, and have a demonstrated track record of staying on the forefront of innovative development practices.
Because this is a new role at Peloton, the Senior Director will lead the effort to shift away from siloed development initiatives in favor of building a cohesive, holistic, scalable development program that accounts for key senior roles across the company. This role will also be responsible for strategically building this team and leveraging partnerships across the broader L&D team to build strategy and content. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead executive development initiatives that align with business goals, talent strategies, and stakeholder expectations
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values and ensuring that our core values are embedded in all development programs
- Work to ensure that all programs are equitably available to a diverse team of global executives and embed equity and belonging in every way
- Work collaboratively with Executive Coaches, L&D, and Talent Management and foster an environment of continuous learning to encourage career growth and succession readiness
- Lead and manage the design, development and delivery of technical and soft skill development programs and services
- Conduct comprehensive needs analyses on a continuous basis, recognize emerging patterns, and provide recommendations to address gaps and/or potential opportunities
- Partner closely with the People Business Partner team and out Senior People team to monitor the pulse of organizational needs and development opportunities across global markets and diverse functions
- Measure and articulate effectiveness and impact based on strategic alignment, overall organizational health and key performance indicators, including engagement data
- Research and implement best practices in development philosophies, theories, tools, and approaches
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define appropriate scope and focus for initiatives with key partners and stakeholders, including but not limited to:
- People Team (HR), including People Experience, Diversity + Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Business Leaders across the Company
- Identify business needs relative to people development, and continue to grow and evolve the team to meet those needs
- Foster a cross-functional team environment that reflects Peloton’s learning philosophy, encouraging continued growth and development
- Defines budget requirements to meet training objectives; tracks training costs for the company
- 10+ years leading executive development, preferably in a high-growth environment and with deep experience in developing and driving strategy across a global organization
- Expertise designing and implementing a variety of development programs
- 10+ years experience managing large-scale programs focused on development and human capital or people programs
- 10+ years driving the strategy behind development design, including creating engaging and interactive development efforts at the Sr. Director + level
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to form sound strategy and roadmap for development
- Experience managing and leading team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.