Senior Director, Software Engineering
Launched in 2001 as the tech arm of Major League Baseball, MLB Advanced Media is renowned for creating experiences that baseball fans love - and we're just getting started! Using bleeding edge technology, our software is consumed by fans, broadcasters, stadiums, MLB Clubs and the league itself.
As we scale, we are looking to hire a Software Engineering leader for our growing Technology team. This individual will oversee a team of up to 50 Software Engineers. With the launch of Statcast in 2015, MLB began tracking ball and player movements for each and every play, and this role will help take our fan-facing technology products to a whole new level.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with Major League Baseball executives, world-class engineers and data scientists, and the brightest Product experts in the field. If this sounds interesting, apply and come contribute to our award-winning and complex apps and systems, and help influence the innovation of products used by millions globally by working in a highly collaborative, results-oriented, team environment.
* Drive new advanced technology solutions for MLB products
* Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide
* Present and explain complex models to executive stakeholders
* Introduce technologies you feel passionate about
* 10+ years of experience leading consumer-facing software development teams
* Expert knowledge of cloud technologies and SOA architectures in an agile development environment with
* History of building and leading high-growth technology teams