Senior Front End Engineer at MaestroQA (Remote)
At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand …and so do our clients. From Etsy to Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more– we're on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally. 🌎
MaestroQA is a modern QA software that powers customer loyalty. We arm customer service teams with the tools, data, and coaching to transform customer voices into impact-driven business insights.
We're 70+ employees, growing 100%+ annually, and only scratching the surface of our potential. We recently raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we're just getting started. 🚀Our Values
At MaestroQA, our values drive how we work, who we hire, and whether (or not) you'll love working at MaestroQA. Before exploring this opportunity, let’s explore shared values:
⚡ We pair authentic passion with treating each person like owners.
⚡ We pair structured decision making with socratic debate.
⚡ We pair personal evolution with team evolution and strive to always be evolving.
Sound like you? This could be the home you’ve been looking for… (we’ve been looking for you too!)You + This OpportunityAs MaestroQA’s Sr Front End Engineer, you're the front end go-to with a strong focus on enhancing consistency, performance, and maintainability. You'll lead front end architecture and best practices for our React/Redux application and deliver quality features to our core platform. You're eager to drive impact as an individual contributor and via technical decision-making. You love sharing your expertise and coaching, with aspirations of growing into a Lead role.
Here’s what you’ll get to do….
- Lead and/or review technical plans for new features and system improvements, helping guide and influence the current / future state of our product
- Work with an amazing QA team to keep our product stable and performant for some of the world's most innovative companies
- Create and release new features and monitor / fix bugs, ensuring a high-quality user experience and continued product evolution
- Join a highly-collaborative team where peer coaching and PR reviews are baked into how we work together / make each other better
- Empower strong decision-making via structured thinking and socratic debate
- Become an integral part of our journey to transform the customer experience
We’re looking for people who...
- Want to own impactful business and customer outcomes, setting KPIs and driving accountability for achieving them
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with varied responsibilities, ideally within the context of a 10-100 person, fast-paced startup
- Embrace our value of making informed decisions through an outcome-focused approach
- Understand the complex tradeoffs of working in a customer powered SaaS environment
- Lean into consistent, open feedback with the goal of helping the team, department, and company always be evolving
✨ Feel like you’re not checking all the boxes? We highly encourage you to apply anyway. Sometimes the best opportunities are the ones we self-select out of. Take the leap!Our Benefits
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, benefits, and more! The biggest perk by far is stepping into a ground-floor opportunity and getting to actually build the roller coaster.
- Location: Work in-office, hybrid, or 100% Remote
- Compensation: Competitive Salary
- Equity: Company Equity (We recently raised a Series A!)
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, & Dental Coverage
- Retirement: 401K & Retirement Planning
- Time Off: Unlimited PTO & 9+ Paid Holidays
- Team: Values-driven Team