Senior Front End Engineer
Cedar is taking a complex patient finance process and make it simple and understandable to both patients and providers. Our user-facing products include a patient web application that allows patients to understand and pay their bills in a way that is quick, simple and intuitive, and a provider application that empowers provider staff to manage patient billing cycles, communicate with the patients via a chat app, and gain insights via an analytics dashboard. In addition to these, our upcoming products are defining new categories in our industry, and as such require building brand new creative workflows. The success of our product hinges on high quality UX flows that these apps offer. We are looking for a strong candidate to improve our existing user interfaces as well as design and implement new flows for future products.
- Design and build beautiful and engaging front end applications
- Improve quality, performance, and stability of existing applications
- Serve as a subject matter expert / train junior front end engineers
- Help us scale front end solutions throughout the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in designing and building scalable web applications
- Developed large scale front-end solutions
- Degree in CS or equivalent practical experience
- Located in the New York City area or willing to relocate
- Deep knowledge of React and Redux
- Familiarity with Python, Django
- Comfortable leading front end technical direction
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund