Senior Front End Engineer
- Work closely with product and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions.
- Prototype new products for publisher/advertiser sales demos.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern Frontend technologies (testable and reusable components).
- Maintain and improve the core components of.
- UI applications (campaign management and reporting).
- Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) product (hosted in AWS).
- Build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices.
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive (code reviews, …).
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end software development
- Domain expertise in ReactJS and Webpack
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Is a plus:
- Familiarity with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and PHP
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery