Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to improve our existing user interfaces as well as design and implement new flows for future products. Our end-to-end solution streamlines the billing process, helping to expedite clients’ financial clearance, optimize patient collections and deliver seamless, consumer-centric experiences. The success of Cedar’s product suite hinges on high quality work flows that these applications offer.
*We are open to long term remote candidates for this position.
- Design and build beautiful and engaging complex front end applications
- Improve quality, performance and stability of existing applications
- Serve as a subject matter expert and mentor team members
- Help the team scale front end solutions throughout the company
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Designers, and Product Managers to deliver Cedar’s user-facing products
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and building scalable web applications
- Experience developing complex, large scale front end solutions
- Deep knowledge of React and Redux preferred
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar degree preferred
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Senior Front End Engineer who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.