At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
We are seeking a Senior Front-end Software Engineer to join our Employee Applications team. This team is responsible for building the web applications employees across the nation use regularly to advance earned income, save for the future, and improve their financial literacy. This role requires someone that has experience architecting scalable applications, mentoring others to effectively contribute to those applications, and leading change across multiple teams by building influence and clearly documenting plans.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Mentor front-end developers.
- Create or enrich capabilities like localization, security, and accessibility.
- Identify and lead projects to improve the front-end platform.
- Build scalable, testable, and durable features and services that grow with DailyPay’s rapid adoption.
- You can articulate how to design a testable React application
- You understand how the browser interprets and processes requests, obtains assets, parses and executes code, and presents content on the screen.
- You understand, and have experience in, dismantling large, abstract problems into smaller, workable tasks.
- Your definition of done exceeds running code; your contributions are tested and socialized.
- You’re comfortable collaborating with stakeholders such as Product Managers.
- You have experience driving completion of work across multiple teams.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- You’ve deployed applications and services in a cloud environment.
- You’ve designed and implemented functional testing for an application.
- You have experience with mobile app development, including React Native.
- You’ve used and have proficiency in Typescript.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.