adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our Product Team and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern Front-End technologies (testable and reusable components).
- Build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices.
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skillset (code reviews, peer programming, etc.)
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in Front-End software development
- Domain expertise in ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL and Webpack
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Strong attention to details and procedures; ability to be analytical and thorough
- Passionate about building elegant, highly performant and modern designs
- Experience with web security
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Be Awesome:
- Experience in NodeJs, SpringBoot or any microservices framework
- Familiarity with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and PHP
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery