The mission of a Front-End Software Developer Engineer at andros is to contribute to our efforts for driving an enjoyable user experience of the andros SaaS platforms. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to define, develop, and validate user interface components in service of that objective.
The outcomes we're looking for:
- Contribute to the design, specifications and estimating of engineering projects
- Execute code (outside of code review) independently on the front end
- Develop stable software that satisfies complex product requirements as well as meeting architectural specifications
- Maintain high levels of code test coverage while delivering clean concise and understandable code
- Provide constructive feedback on architectural designs and peer code reviews
Behavioral Competencies required:
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, and Client Success
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- Excellent communicator: comfort explaining technical problems in person and in writing
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- 3+ Frontend coding experience required
- 2+ years Backend coding a plus