Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The Patient Fulfillment group builds the infrastructure and the applications used by pharmacies to fill and ship orders at scale. We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our recently formed Pharmacy Experience team within Patient Fulfillment to build applications that empower Ro pharmacies to deliver medication safely and accurately to patients in all 50 states. We are on a mission to build a flexible and efficient pharmacy platform that will be a key competitive advantage in our quest to be a patient’s first call.
What You’ll Do:
- Build user-friendly React web applications that power Ro’s pharmacy and fulfillment operations
- Ship features with high test coverage, performance, stability, and observability in mind
- Participate in building the team’s technical roadmap and defining best practices
- Ensure high code quality and knowledge-sharing by participating in code reviews and technical design documents
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to drive robust fullstack solutions
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in one or more modern frontend frameworks, preferably ReactJS
- Passion for increasing test coverage of frontend web applications
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience leading projects while working closely with product and design
- A growth mindset that contributes to our culture of continuous improvement
- Full-stack experience
- Experience optimizing the performance of web applications
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.