In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Work multi-functionally with product managers and designers to craft and implement user-facing features using React, Redux, and TypeScript
- Pioneer and help drive frontend engineering best practices
- Build and extend frontend infrastructure and libraries
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Own meaningful and substantial parts of our application
- 6+ years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar technically-focused degree
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for frontend development
- Proficient in frontend instrumentation and automated testing
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.