MeetElise is VC-backed company bringing AI to the housing industry, founded by MIT and University of Cambridge engineers.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise who already converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent alone. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
Our customers already include some of the largest apartment management companies in the U.S. and they don’t want us to stop with leasing apartments - we want to develop AI for the rest of their apartment management business.
We’re on a mission to make property management more efficient and make good housing available to everyone. Will you join us?
About the role
MeetElise is a residential housing tech startup that is growing quickly, and you’ll be building out the user interface of our product to serve our first million apartments and beyond. This is one of the most important roles in the company and will have a high impact on our business.
You’ll be supported by our VP of Engineering and our CTO/cofounder.
What you'll do
- Design a user-facing product to automate our entire user onboarding workflow.
- Develop new features that increase value and improve experience for our customers.
- Propose meaningful improvements to our frontend architecture and design patterns.
- Leverage automating testing and continuous integration / continuous delivery in order to rapidly iterate on our product.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited to work hard at a fast-growing startup
- Has 4+ years of professional experience writing, delivering, supporting, and debugging production software
- Has worked with some modern technologies / libraries
- Has Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science (or equivalent)
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions. We offer a competitive salary, stock options, and benefits.