Senior Full Stack Engineer, Messaging & Automation at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Our products rely on sophisticated real time and batch processing of massive amounts of data, and instrumenting that data to provide analytics, automated decision making, and an industry leading customer engagement tool. We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to help us tackle significant engineering challenges, such as: leveraging big and complex data sets in generating actionable reports and insights for our customers, optimizing query performance and cost, and use cutting edge frontend technologies to create an incredible user experience.
You’ll take on a variety of challenges around building and optimizing an ultrafast application for massive scale, which sends billions of messages based on billions of data points.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of fullstack development experience
- Experienced technical leader
- Strong understanding of design, data structures and algorithms
- A self starter with great communication and organizational skills and will have worked in a team environment before
- Professional experience building software at scale
- Professional experience with one of: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React, Java, MongoDB, microservice architecture, distributed systems
- Experience with agile processes
- Passionate about customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.