Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack engineer to push forward the experience, interaction and visual language of our products across the web. You’ll work closely with the creative director, product managers and engineering team to create user-centric, engaging and useful UX experience.
As part of our engineering team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo and bring new features and interaction ideas to the table. Our brand has room for growth and innovation, and we are looking for a candidate who is driven and motivated by their passion for solving complex user experience problems through visual- and interaction design. We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude.Job Description
You will have
- Led significant changes to complex systems
- Extensive experience with full-stack development, distributed systems, and relational databases
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience working with designers to transform Sketch and/or Photoshop files into beautiful, fast customer-facing web pages that make a user’s day better (Note: We mainly work with Sketch)
- Passionate about quality, performance, reliability, and security and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self--awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience building and running cloud architectures
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with PHP
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Linkedin, etc)
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!