Senior Full Stack Engineer
Movable Ink is one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City, and we welcome your interest in joining our amazing team. If you are passionate about innovation, and want to work somewhere where everyone takes a leadership role, Movable Ink is definitely the right place for you!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you'll collaborate with product owners, developers, and end users while being in a highly visible role poised for advancement. We offer a unique learning opportunity working in every part of our impressive technology stack. Our Configuration and Analytics platform is built with Ruby on Rails and Ember.js. Our category-defining, digital content platform is built with node.js. If you have experience with any of these, or with angular.js/react.js, we'll teach you the rest.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Engineer:
- Contribute to all areas of the stack and be involved in multiple, highly visible projects
- Pair programming at times and working solo at others
- Collaborating with our Product team to help understand user needs, troubleshoot potential problems and define upcoming features
- Roll up your sleeves and join the team in working on the many open source projects that our platform is built on
- Be an active participant in our agile development process including a Kanban board, retrospectives, daily scrums and pair programming
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Proficient and proven experience with Ruby on Rails
- 3+ years work experience developing object oriented software
- Proven web development experience, both with application development and hosting operations
- Good communication skills. You'll be working with our product team as well as actual users