Senior Full Stack Engineer
Altru is looking to hire a senior full stack engineer to work alongside the Chief Technical Officer to architect, build, and maintain the system of web and mobile applications that make up the Altru product.
At Altru, we believe in the power of humanizing the candidate experience by connecting a company's candidates to their employees. We work with some of the world’s largest companies such as Dell, Unilever, and L'Oréal, and our clients have described us as the Instagram or Snapchat of the recruiting space.
As a Senior Engineer at Altru you’ll have a direct impact on every aspect of of our cutting edge application stack. Your primary responsibilities will be to write and review code, but you will also work with the account management and product teams to ensure that the engineering work is adding value for our users, clients, and employees.
Our engineering team builds and maintains a mobile-first platform that allows job candidates to engage directly with a company's employees, and provides a platform for employees to share their unique perspectives through short-form video. The Altru product allows organizations to create and nurture authentic relationships with their candidates by producing content driven by audience intent.
Candidates today need a personalized digital experience. Altru empowers companies to provide that through their most powerful asset: their people.
Who you are:
- You’re an engineer with 5+ years experience writing code professionally.
- You have either a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Someone that prefers to work no a small, talented, flexible team.
- Constantly learning and seeking new knowledge, inside and outside of your role.
- Experienced in several of the following: Angular, Ruby On Rails, Vue, React Native, Redux, React.
- Bonus points for any of the following: AWS, FFMPEG, ImageMagick, Docker, MJML, Kotlin, Swift.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work side by side with the CTO to architect the Altru system.
- Contribute to code and design reviews, evangelize best engineering practices.
- Supervise, mentor, collaborate with, and build out the rest of the engineering team.
- Use cutting edge technologies to innovate and improve the employer branding and recruitment tech industries
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Very competitive equity package
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Company-sponsored social events