Senior Full-stack Engineer at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate Tech team, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Build and improve features to drive Rhino’s growth.
- Craft and architect secure, compliant, performant, and delightful solutions with complex requirements.
- Implement robust reporting and analytics tools to improve business intelligence.
- Develop deep integrations into property management and leasing software.
- Provide feedback on features being developed across the company and suggest solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, standups, and planning sessions, while listening to feedback and commenting on others’ approaches.
- Collaborate with design, product management, marketing, and insurance compliance to help plan and implement new growth initiatives.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Someone who is comfortable with React.
- Backend and API development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with Elixir, Phoenix, or other relevant, cutting-edge technologies.
- An Engineer that is excited to quickly ship features in a collaborative, rigorous, and fast-paced environment.