Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including: JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Salesforce, Walmart, HP, Citi and AT&T. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019 and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019!
Engineering is the cornerstone of our organization and we work hard everyday to build the most impactful products as possible. We love to experiment, find a deep joy in product iteration, achieve stability with thoughtful architecture and testing all while monitoring our performance and progress at every step.
Knotch’s founding mission has always been to improve the advertising and marketing industries in a lasting and meaningful way. Transparency through data is our ethos and something every member of our company takes seriously. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about data and who are eager to transform an industry to join us on our journey.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
At Knotch, data is at the heart of what we do. We receive millions of web requests a day, process insights in real-time, and store gigabytes worth of information. Well designed architectures, simple yet effective software implementations, and smart execution have been the keys to our success thus far. We’re looking for engineers who embrace these aspects and who are eager to contribute on all levels of our products.
What You'll Do at Knotch:
- Work with our Front-end Engineers to design APIs and deliver data
- Work with our Client team to understand bottlenecks and improve our overall value
- Work with our Product team to iterate on features and innovate with new product concepts
What We Want From You:
- 4 years+ of Web Application engineering and architecture experience
- Strong experience with Ruby, Rails, Python, Postgres, and Docker
- Strong experience with various AWS offerings such as EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, Lambda and others
- An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.