Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer at Peloton
Are you passionate about engineering new systems to improve risk profile and information security? Peloton is looking for an intellectually curious, bright, adaptable, collaborative engineer with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As an Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will work with a broad group of teams to identify and prioritize information security risks and to design and implement technology solutions that improve visibility and security at scale to support rapid business growth. In this role, a premium is put on partnering with others to design end-to-end solutions to improve our overall security posture.
The Enterprise Technology team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting solutions for our internal user community. We support the teams that manage the internal business operations and systems.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to identify gaps in our security tooling and visibility and to design and deploy solutions to reduce risk to a business experiencing hyper-growth and expanding world-wide. The ideal candidate knows how to strike the balance between moving quickly and being diligent, and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment. The successful candidate will excel in a team environment and possess strong communication skills, while having aptitude across a wide scope of technical disciplines such as software, hardware, cloud, and networking. You must have security as a mindset and as a facet of all designs and operations.
You will want to work with us if you’re passionate about building awesome things!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build enterprise technology solutions to monitor and enforce security policies across multiple services and platforms for a dynamic business
- Design and deploy systems to improve vulnerability visibility
- Design and manage security tools to minimize risk for fleets of linux and windows servers, virtualization hosts, and public cloud resources
- Own and operate critical internal security technologies and apply consistent policies across multiple platforms
- Create automation for security and privacy related workflows
- Push the team to continuously improve and expand our tooling and services with an eye towards self service, reliability, and efficiencies at scale
- Build, maintain, and improve automation that uses infrastructure as code to deploy and improve security of systems essential to business operations
- Exemplify our core values of putting members first, operating with a bias for action, empowering teams of smart creatives, and embracing a “Together We Go Far” mentality
Required Qualifications, Skills:
- 5+ years of experience with server administration
- 5+ years of experience securing Amazon Web Services
- Solid experience managing, monitoring, and supporting high traffic environments
- Experience collaborating with governance and security teams
- Experience with software release management (GIT) and agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience with a SIEM such as Splunk or Graylog
- Experience with configuration orchestration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with build and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience automating in a language like Python, Golang, Bash
- Experience securing Linux and Windows servers
- Experience troubleshooting connectivity and performance issues
- Experience designing and deploying AAA/RBAC solutions
- Experience with monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of Networking essentials is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Palo Alto and/or Meraki firewalls
- Experience automating user data governance
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with NAC (Aruba Clearpass or Cisco ISE)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Site Reliability Engineering, and/or DevOps
- Experience working with APIs and scripting around them (ie: Okta, Meraki API)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.