Senior Integrations Developer - Dell Boomi at Peloton
About the role
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Boomi developer to assist in implementing and maintaining our data integrations. In this role, you will work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the actual integrations which connect our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative and has strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations/Flow.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders; and
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience in integration development .
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with workflows on integration Platform.
- Proven ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Boomi Developer/Architect certified
- Experience developing Boomi Flow applications that utilize Boomi Integration.
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Experience with performance tuning optimization within Boomi
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
- MDM/MDH/Boomi Hub Implementation experience
- Boomi Flow experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.