Senior Integrations Engineer/Architect
Peloton is looking for a passionate leader to help design and build scalable system integrations. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Data, this person will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and will play a critical role in a wide range of transformation initiatives as well as work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations team to build best-in-class operational processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent, strategic, and technical expert who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large mentality), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent technical & talent evaluation capabilities and is willing to operate as an owner to create value for the team. Additionally, this role requires strong communication, diplomacy, and collaboration skills, as being a team player will be critical for success.
- Provide leadership on integration development process from requirements gathering, design and standards for build.
- Own the integrations L2 and L3 support playbook in collaboration with the Ops team.
- Collaborate with development teams to architect efficient and stable production integrations.
- Provide direction to development teams to support Peloton’s mission for optimal data integrity and fidelity.
- Support strategic planning and design with a view to building a best-in-class systems architecture.
- Support Recruitment of integrations talent; mentor and coach existing teams
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience as an Integrations Architect responsible for assessing, designing, and implementing integration solutions in a fast-growing company.
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e., NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Hands on experience managing iPaaS integrations running on platforms such as Boomi; MuleSoft AnyPoint; and/or Informatica.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.