Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is looking for an iOS Engineer who is passionate about iOS best practices and building high quality SDKs. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to own their work as we grow.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing & Building advanced iOS mobile SDKs
- Writing code in Swift
- Collaboration in a cross-functional team to design, define, and ship new features
- Consuming existing APIs and collaborating with team members to define new APIs
- Writing and performing unit and e2e tests to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases, and general reliability.
- Ensuring improved application performance and efficiency in both battery and network utilization
- Continual evaluation, discovery, and implementation of new technologies to maximize efficiency of development
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years of iOS mobile development experience
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with Objective-C
- Familiarity with CocoaPods, Carthage, or Swift Package Manager.
- Working experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Experience with handling in-app push notifications
- Working experience with third-party APIs and Libraries
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures, and trends.
- Strong ability to identify and fix performance bottlenecks and deliver code that meets performance goals.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with cloud testing including AWS DeviceFarm or BrowserStack a plus
- Experience building iOS SDKs
- Experience with working with real-time messaging platforms
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.