WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Braze SDK Engineering Team builds customer engagement SDKs for the world's best known apps and sites. We provide rich APIs for integrating with our system as well as highly functional and flexible user interfaces. Our mission is to relentlessly optimize for performance, ease of integration, clean API design, and reliability.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS in Computer Science and 6+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- Strong coding experience in Swift and/or Objective C
- Should have worked with most of the following: multithreaded coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, build systems, code libraries/apis, mobile dependency managers (ie Swift Package Manager, CocoaPods, Carthage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience coding in Kotlin, HTML/JS, Ruby
- Experience in multiple mobile platforms
- Experience with Functional Reactive Programming frameworks (Combine, RxSwift, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.