Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
At Angi, we form small, high-impact teams and empower them to iterate rapidly. You’ll be joining our iOS team as a senior engineer. You will be collaborating with your team members (engineering, product, and operations) to build and release features/products to production at an extremely fast pace. Our engineers release Angi’s native apps every week and release web features throughout the day.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team that builds impactful features for our customers and pros
- Breakdown a feature into releasable chunks, estimate release schedule, and work on the feature with your team
- Contribute to the architectural and design decisions your team makes and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions
- Contribute to code and design reviews, evangelize best engineering practices, and participate in Handy Lunch & Learn sessions
- Influence the team members to do “the right thing”
- Be part of our production on-call rotation
Who you are:
- A skillful engineer with at least 8+ years of experience developing mobile applications
- Proficient in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Experience in building complex layouts and UI
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Always eager to understand and solve impactful business problems
- A great collaborator with both technical and non-technical team members
- Have a thorough understanding of programming languages, databases, operating systems, data structures, algorithms, and complexity trade-offs
Also great if you have:
- Experience with major open source iOS projects
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Ability to write server-side code in Ruby on Rails
- Experience converting Obj-C code to Swift
Compensation & Benefits
- Target base salary: $120,000 - $200,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description