Senior iOS Engineer at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to reimagine the healthcare experience.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer, focused on iOS to join our engineering team at Zocdoc! In this role, you’ll balance individual contribution with mentorship. You’ll work on some of our most exciting and complex projects. Senior Mobile Engineers focus on building out our mobile technology infrastructure and are responsible for helping to grow Zocdoc’s reach and drive increased patient conversions. You’ll build scalable products that make the healthcare experience for patients, providers, and Zocdocr’s simpler, safer, and more efficient.
What you'll do:
- Be an influential contributor as you develop, test and release our mobile applications.
Ship real code using Swift to millions of users autonomously and participate in technical discussions on developing product features.
- Collaborate with our agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Make meaningful impact as you own and release mobile features in our CI environment that will impact patients, doctors, and Zocdocr’s alike!
- Senior Engineers at Zocdoc enjoy mentoring their peers, with the notion that helping others means learning and growing themselves.
- Your passion for technology and ability to think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software is unparalleled.
- You have successfully mentored other engineers in the past and have encouraged your peers to use mobile development best practices.
- 5+ years of engineering experience, 4 of which are building consumer facing iOS apps. Swift expertise is preferred.
- Computer Science or related degree preferred.