Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to solve complex problems gracefully, grow scalable systems, and help to shape our technical vision. We are solving a wide range of technical challenges as we power the world’s largest marketplace for men and women’s fashion. Using Swift, RxSwift, and functional programming you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Grailed and Heroine's iOS apps. Have a big impact on a small, deeply talented team, as we solve important problems for millions of people.
As an Senior iOS Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build new features and improvements
- Solve challenges in architecture, security, anti-fraud, performance, scalability, personalization, optimization, payments and more
- Leverage the latest mobile development trends and technology to ensure our apps are of the highest possible quality
- Partner with platform engineers to design, build and ship features that delight our users
- Collaborate with the Community team to help solve user-facing technical issues
The following might describe you:
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience working with Swift
- Comfortable with both functional and reactive programming
- Deep understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A keen sense for application architecture and clean code
- Able to self start and take ownership of projects given business goals
- A desire to learn and grow your skillset
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.