Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized experiences for their customers. We’re focused problem-solvers who believe in taking on big challenges with innovative thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to redefine the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we truly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This approach is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
Simon engineering was founded with a strong DevOps culture and has a world-class team of ops-savvy engineers today. We’re looking for a seasoned DevOps engineer to coordinate our DevOps efforts and serve as an inspiring leader on the subject both within and outside the company. As the perfect candidate, you have shown experience leading a team to balance efficiency and company spend. You will help lead efforts from tooling to continuous deployment across web apps, elastic data clusters, event processing pipelines, and more!What You’ll Do
- Set the direction of the DevOps function and team at Simon
- Handle a 7 figure AWS budget to power Simon with thousands of machines
- Work closely across different engineering teams to foster a culture of DevOps in everyday life
- Provide insight, strong opinions, and reporting on how to prioritize the backlog of tech and infrastructure debt while crafting ever-more effective development environments to support the engineering function
- Take ownership for maintaining Simon’s outstanding uptime and SLAs around availability, efficiency, and low latency
- Manage technology vendors to maximize use while minimizing spend
- Create a sustainable 24/7/365 on-call process for our product and data pipelines
- Support our Customer Success team with solid engineering expertise
- Experience building DevOps teams for B2B companies with more than $50M ARR or B2C companies with more than 10M customers
- At least 8 years of experience working in DevOps and leading a team of hardworking engineers
- Deep mastery of DevOps, fluid day-to-day systems programming, and familiarity with all manner of distributed systems
- Experience with AWS, Datadog, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, and Python deployments
- Direct experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment, Slack ops, application performance measurement, and alerting systems
- Superior communication skills and experience leading teams of engineers and representing them to the business
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.