Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
If you are someone who keeps up with global IT trends, seeks ways to continuously improve or build scalable processes, and can manage a global team who builds and supports technology solutions in a fast growing company, then this job is for you. This is an opportunity to lead a global IT Application Systems & Integrations team focused on providing the highest levels of SaaS solutions and integrations to maximize productivity and scale business operations. The Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications will have a hands-on manager role in guiding and developing a global team of Engineers and Systems Analysts. He or she will partner with Collibra’s business stakeholders to design and build solutions to optimize and upgrade mission-critical applications, define a Saas integration strategy, and provide on-going support of those applications/systems.A day in the life of a Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Corporate IT, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Oversee the implementation of Corporate Cloud/Saas Applications used by Collibra Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, People, et al teams to run their business operations in a high-growth environment.
- Lead a build strategy for Saas systems integrations, workflows, and architecture to scale and automate an end-to-end Saas operations ecosystem.
- Partner with business operations teams to optimize Salesforce investments in Sales Cloud and CPQ along with other Saas technologies.
- Refine strategy and management of Okta Single Sign-On (SSO) for authentication and user provisioning, IAM, User Collaboration tools, server management, backups, and systems monitoring.
- Define a release management process around ITIL best practices for application development, management of test/dev environments, and change control.
- Ensure Corporate Applications are properly supported in Production.
- Facilitate mitigation of Level 2/3 issues escalated by IT Support/Desktop team.
- Own data integrity, define reportable KPIs and service levels of assigned systems.
- Partner with InfoSec to execute IT solutions in line with security policies.
- Collaborate with Procurement on purchasing and software vendor partnerships via QBRs and roadmap reviews to ensure Collibra maximizes adoption, support, and ROI from our systems.
- Positive leader who can motivate a global team of U.S. and EMEA Engineers and foster an environment of innovation, collaboration and problem solving to deliver results.
- Be a coach, mentor and advisor who communicates performance reviews, provides real-time, constructive feedback, and invests in a culture of learning to deepen the team’s technical knowledge and skills.
- Network with peers and industry leaders to stay aligned with new solutions in the marketplace. Attend seminars and evaluate new technology concepts and innovations.
- Experience working in Salesforce and other best-of-breed Saas ERP and point solutions.
- Technical background in application integration tools and native APIs to enable workflows and data feeds between SaaS applications.
- In depth understanding of data collection, dataflow management, data quality, data security, and data standards.
- Technical knowledge of Okta Single Sign-On (SSO) with Workday-as-a-Master.
- Seasoned leader who can develop strong cross-departmental partnerships with business/geo leaders and vendors.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and unify teams in a globally distributed, remote workforce via multiple communication channels (e.g., email, Slack, video conference).
- Ability to drive projects, mitigate risk, and meet deadlines in an environment of rapid change and innovation.
- Ability to facilitate structured meetings and clearly communicate expectations and accountability.
- Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a People Leader.
- Minimum 5 years of proven Salesforce and other ERP experience.
- 8+ years experience in implementing cloud-based SaaS ERP and SaaS CRM systems.
- Okta SSO, Workday HCM, Salesforce Sales Cloud & CPQ, Netsuite, Marketo
- Workplace productivity solutions: Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, O365, Adobe Tools.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP are an added plus.
- May require travel to other global office locations, estimated up to 20%.
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and private company equity
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal development
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*