Senior Manager, ERP Software Integration at Peloton
Senior Manager, ERP Software Integration
Peloton is looking for a passionate leader to help design and build scalable system integrations. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Data, this person will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and will play a critical role in a wide range of transformation initiatives as well as work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations team to build best-in-class operational processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent, strategic, and technical expert who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large mentality), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent technical & talent evaluation capabilities and is willing to operate as an owner to create value for the team. Additionally, this role requires strong communication, diplomacy and collaboration skills, as being a team player will be critical for success.
- Provide leadership on integration development process from requirements gathering, design and standards for build
- Own the integrations L2 and L3 support playbook in collaboration with the Ops team
- Collaborate with development teams to architect efficient and stable production integrations
- Provide direction to development teams to support Peloton’s mission for optimal data integrity and fidelity
- Support strategic planning and design with a view to building a best-in-class systems architecture
- Recruit integrations talent; mentor and coach existing teams
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience as an Integrations Manager responsible for recruiting, leading, evaluating and mentoring engineering and technical teams is preferred
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Hands on experience managing iPaaS integrations running on platforms such as Boomi; Mulesoft AnyPoint; and/or Informatica
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.