Senior Manager, Software Engineering (Mobile) at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Software Engineering to join Procore’s Mobile Engineering team. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive the next generation of application platform initiatives in a global SaaS infrastructure. You’ll work with our dedicated and talented team spanning Engineering, Product Management, and UX to create and scale the next generation Procore experience on mobile.
As a Senior Manager, Software Engineering, you’ll partner with senior product management and UX leadership to plan the mobile product roadmap and drive project execution and delivery. Use your leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills to build highly effective teams, create systems and practices, foster collaborative relationships, and measure value delivered to our customers. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
This position reports to the Engineering Director, Mobile with the opportunity to be located in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, New York City, NY, or Austin, TX office. Remote candidates will be considered with the expectation of occasional travel to these offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive innovation and change to accommodate small to medium customers for Procore across the organization
- Work cross-functionally with product and UX to build roadmaps and execution plans
- Own the overall success of business domains managing the improvement of functionality, APIs, UX, testing, and performance
- Collaborate with leadership to set short term and long term goals and strategies
- Contribute to architecture design
- Mentor and coach your teams and the broader organization
- Drive excellence and product quality in key areas of the Procore in our Mobile division
- Identify opportunities and manage teams to deliver our initiatives successfully
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years total experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years experience managing teams of varying sizes and timezones
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience in leading highly effective mobile engineering teams
- Ability to coach, provide mentorship, and guidance that aids teams growth and development
- Track record of shipping value to customers with high quality
- Ability to lead large initiatives and evaluate current technical and organizational approaches
- Ready to get hands dirty to solve complex problems
- Passionate about mobile technology, tooling, industry trends, and best practices
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.