Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Crossix Analytics, a subdivision of Veeva, provides industry-leading solutions for media measurement and optimization. Crossix Analytics is looking for a senior manager/director to own the strategy and customer success of its data-driven linear TV insights and planning solutions. This role will be expected to effectively communicate the value of specific Crossix products to customers in clear and compelling ways, including supporting sales and ensuring customer success post-sale.
What You'll Do
- Support sales conversations with data-driven linear TV buying and planning expertise
- Ensure the value of health-based insights and optimization is effectively communicated to the market
- Provide training to the commercial team on how to talk about and position Crossix products to the market
- Partner with sales and agency leadership to promote widespread market adoption and utilization of Crossix analytics products
- Ensure customer success through onboarding, setup, and utilization of Crossix Analytics tools
- Collect product feedback and work with internal teams, such as product and marketing, to improve positioning and ensure products meet customer requirements
- At least 7+ years in a media-related role, including data strategy for linear TV planning and/or buying
- At least 3 years in an analytical role
- At least 3 years in a consulting role
- Effective communicator, able to write and speak clearly and with confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and working effectively across functions and with peers
- Experience with pharma/healthcare a significant plus
- Ability to use critical thinking to identify solutions to client business needs
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!