Senior Marketing Cloud Developer
Work closely with the functional leads and/or managers and sometimes directly with business owners to promote the effective operation of the department and to resolve issues and to suggest new processes and systems in the support thereof. Responsible for one or all stages of system development, implementation, testing and problem resolution related to maintenance and minor enhancements. Responsible and accountable for design, code verification, testing and implementation by development members. Plans and coordinates application fixes, enhancements and upgrades. Responsible for technical specifications design and system architecture and ensuring the integrity of these systems and supporting infrastructure. Responsible for the department's compliance with regulations.
- Develop & design complex solutions to project/production issues and relationships between Marketing systems; responsible for successful execution of solutions.
- Provide technical guidance in ensuring optimal execution and implementation of Marketing campaigns and any enhancement work with applications.
- Leverage existing technical standards to design solutions for projects. Provide ownership of those designs for the lifespan of projects.
- Design the solution of global architecture and policies to improve predictability and efficiency of our marketing systems.
- Work with technical discipline owners and experts to maintain a clear understanding and awareness of current technical standards and direction; provide feedback on standards based on extensive experience with complex, varied projects with MarTech Systems.
- Collaborate and consult with IT verticals, managers, and business owners as appropriate in providing support during the solution delivery and application support phases, managing enhancements and maintenance priorities and trade-offs as applicable.
- Develop and periodically assess procedures for strong cross-functional collaboration and communication.
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensures that all applications that are running in various environments meet or exceed stated SLAs.
- Interact with customers and staff on technical design issues and resolutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of Team Leadership, Supervisory or Management experience in a fast-paced IT environment in a similar role, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Marketing Technology systems including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Responsys, Bitly, etc.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Advanced ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems, based on an in-depth knowledge of business trends as well as organizational objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus, strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Enforce KPIs used for measuring results and performing look-backs on completed projects.
- Ability to identify overlapping projects and make appropriate recommendations on course of action to properly influence others.
- Ability to manage delivery and build effective direct reports and teams.
- Ability to follow through on open issues and projects and bring them to a conclusion.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.