Senior Mental Health Network Implementation Manager, Value Based Care
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health practices and providers with the goal of setting mental health providers up for success in utilizing Quartet’s products and participating in client partnerships. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Lead the implementation of Quartet’s value based care contracts with mental health practices and providers
- Become a subject matter expert in the APM
- Introduce APM to key practice stakeholders including executive and clinical leadership
- Complete initial practice discovery to understand practice workflows and inform implementation
- Comfortably engage with executive and VP-level stakeholders
- Identify partners and key stakeholders across mental health practices to design processes and workflows supporting participation in the APM
- Work creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles, partnering with stakeholders and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet stakeholders including customer success, product, technology and data analytics
- Project managing key implementation components including developing data sharing workflows
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration
- Manage timeline for implementation to expedite go-live as quickly as possible.
- Five or more years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency, a project management role, an account management role, or an implementation role.
- External-facing C-suite relationship management experience as well as internal-facing project management experience creating new processes that require input from multiple teams.
- Experience or equivalency of working in population health management programs or quality improvement (e.g. PDSA cycles)
- Experience running cross functional implementations/partnership integrations.
- Experience working with healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
- Knowledge of EHRs for data reporting or quality improvement
- Autonomous with demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel)
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Understanding of population health management programs or quality improvement
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.