Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Fine Art, Real Estate, Marine, Legal & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Boston, Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive compensation packages including equity Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
Learning and Development stipend
Paid lunch once a week
You will be part of a core engineering team building the world’s most robust lending platform to connect Investors with borrowers. You’ll own feature development from conception and design to end-to-end testing to deployment. You’ll focus on the robustness of the codebase, the aesthetics of the user’s experience, and the performance of our mobile app. You’ll build out and iterate on strategies for mobile: testing, user metrics, marketing, security, and automation. As a Senior Engineer on the team, you will mentor other engineers on the team and help us establish best standards and practices to scale our team and technology.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7+ years of overall development experience
- 2+ years of experience with and expert knowledge of React Native
- 4+ years of experience with mobile development
- Experience building out performant and scalable mobile software architecture
- Experience working collaboratively with Design, Product, and Engineering to translate UX/UI designs into reusable, scalable components
- Experience working on popular consumer-facing mobile applications
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools
- Experience with mobile analytics, A/B testing, test driven development
- Good design sensibilities
Nice To Have:
- Experience with native Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift/Objective-C) experience a big plus
- Experience with mobile app security testing
- Redux Saga, React Native Navigation
- App theming, Animation, Styled Components
Read Full Job Description