Senior Mobile Software Engineer
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as a seasoned mobile engineer to build and improve our mobile software on both Android and iOS.
- Help the team define and maintain engineering processes that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality — including writing tests, technical documentation and mobile application build systems.
- Routinely ship high quality software that helps simplify healthcare for our patients and clinicians.
- Engage in the entire lifecycle of product engineering, including (but not limited to) sprint planning, retrospectives, on-call rotation and deploying software.
- Learn and improve from both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Build an understanding of our business and our unique approach to healthcare so that your technical decisions impact the course of the company.
- Help establish Eden Health as a professional, high quality engineering organization through contributions to open source, blogs, conference talks, etc.
What you will bring
- You are capable of working collaboratively in our mobile application (React and React Native on the frontend and Clojure on the back-end).
- You set a high bar for technical excellence, and you want to help your peers achieve it.
- You are able to anticipate technical and operational risks and can help mitigate them.
- You have depth with one or more mobile platform and you have experience shipping into production.
- You are comfortable working with one or more back-end language or framework to refine APIs.
- You have several approaches to debugging, maintaining and improving mobile software.
- You seek simple answers to complicated questions.
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!