Senior Mulesoft Architect at WeWork Technology
About the Role
The Sr. Mulesoft Architect will play an integral role in outlining best practices and developing world class APIs. WeWork is a very dynamic environment that is rapidly growing and expanding into new regions, so the ability to build scalable solutions that can grow with the business is key. The ideal candidate will have extensive Mulesoft experience and familiarity with Workday, which we use for HCM, Financials, Benefits, and Payroll. He or she will be tasked with architecting solutions that will marry together disparate systems into one fluid experience.
The candidate must also be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards a better future is key.
- Architect high quality APIs that are scalable and global at the core.
- Develop best practices for API development and API access.
- Work across various platforms, including Workday, Greenhouse, GEP, etc.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development.
- Assist integrations team in adopting and learning Mulesoft.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Mulesoft experience, Mule 4 preferred
- Experience with Cloudhub required
- Experience building custom frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with relevant languages and web services